Please read these Comodo Land Terms and Conditions of Use and Privacy Statement carefully, they contain important information about your rights and obligations.
Comodo Land is a platform that allows you to collect, issue, and display NFTs. This Comodo Land Terms and conditions of Use (“Terms and Conditions”, “Agreement”) document is entered into by user or users (“User”, “Users” or “You”) and Comodo Land (“TokoMall,” “We” or “Us”). It contains terms and conditions you have agreed to abide by upon accessing https://comodo.land (“Site”). The terms govern your access and use of the Comodo Land ecosystem, including content, features, and functionality. By signing up to use an account through the Site, or any associated websites, APIs, or mobile applications, you agree that you have read, understood, and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement.
Basic Comodo Land Services
- Eligibility. To be eligible to use the Comodo Land services, you must register an account on Comodo Land Site.
- Comodo Land Services. Your Comodo Land account encompasses the following basic Comodo Land services: Access to collect NFTs; Access to issue and publish NFTs; Privilege tagged to NFTs that you, as an NFT collector (“Collector”), have collected.
Agreement to these Terms and Conditions
- All Users shall use the Services in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Users may not use the Services unless they agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- Users who are minors may only use the Services by obtaining prior consent from their parents or legal guardians. Furthermore, if Users will be using the Services on behalf of, or for the purposes of, a business enterprise, then such business enterprise must also agree to these Terms and Conditions prior to using the Services.
- If there are Separate Terms and Conditions applicable to the Services, Users shall also comply with such Separate Terms and Conditions as well as these Terms and Conditions in using the Services.
Modification to these Terms and Conditions
- Comodo Land may modify these Terms and Conditions when Comodo Land deems it to be necessary, within the scope of the purposes of the Services. In such a case, Comodo Land will indicate the contents of the modified version of these Terms and Conditions, as well as the effective date of the modification, on the Services or on TokoMall’s website, or will publicize the same to Users by notifying Users in the manner prescribed by TokoMall.
- The modified version of these Terms and Conditions shall become effective as of the effective date thereof.
Comodo Land Account
- Access. To access the Comodo Land Site, you must have the necessary equipment or device and the associated telecommunication service subscriptions to access the Internet.
- Collector. As a Collector, you will gain access to browse through NFTs that are displayed on the Comodo Land Site. You may obtain the ownership of any of the available NFTs by exchanging with approved tokens. You may also choose to keep the NFTs as your collection, exchange them for tokens with other Collectors or use them to redeem products and services offered by our partners if applicable. Specifically for claiming procedures, our partners have the right to set their own disclaimers. Comodo Land Site is not responsible for failure to comply with the disclaimers that lead to unsuccessful NFTs redemption.
You will also gain access to publish NFTs that you have collected to be displayed and made available to be exchanged with approved tokens, if preferable. In a case where you transfer ownership of an NFT with a tagged product or service to another Collector, you will also transfer the title of the product or service.
The ownership of the NFTs does not give you the right to have the ownership of the Intellectual Property rights of those NFTs.
Intellectual Property Rights Protection Provisions
- Intellectual Property Rights. The term “Intellectual Property Rights” means all (i) patents, patent applications, patent disclosures and inventions, (ii) Internet Domain names, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, trade names, logos and corporate names and registrations and applications for registration thereof together with all of the goodwill associated therewith, (iii) copyrights (registered or unregistered) and copyrightable works and registrations and applications for registration thereof, (iv) mask works and registrations and applications thereof, (v) computer software, data, databases and documentation thereof, (vi) trade secrets and other confidential information (including ideas, formulas, compositions, inventions (whether patentable or unpatentable and whether or not reduced to practice), know-how, manufacturing and production processes and techniques, research and development information, drawings, specifications, designs, plans, proposals, technical data, and copyrightable works, financial and marketing plans and customer and supplier lists and information, and (vii) copies and tangible embodiments thereof (in whatever form or medium).
- This Terms and Conditions contains how you and Comodo Land will protect your Intellectual Property on the Comodo Land services exclusively.
- You acknowledge that:
- You are the original owner or holder of the intellectual property rights of NFTs published on the Toko site.
- You hereby declare that you fully own the intellectual property rights to the NFTs published on the Toko site exclusively and guarantee that there are no claims from third parties for the ownership of the NFTs.
- Comodo Land hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable royalty-free right to use or display the brand, trade name, logo, site content, headings and other distinguishing marks and names of Comodo Land on the site and limited for the purpose of implementing this Agreement.
- Breach of Intellectual Property. Comodo Land wil take responsibility for any finding NFTs that are infringing Intellectual Property Rights. If you as Collector find indications of infringement of intellectual property rights on NFTs in TokoMall, you can contact Comodo Land and Comodo Land will help to remove them from TokoMall. Other than that, it will be the responsibility of you and the Merchant and should be directly resolved between you and the merchant
Comodo Land prohibits you from engaging in any of the following acts when using the Services:
- Acts that violate the laws and regulations, court verdicts, resolutions or orders, or administrative measures that are legally binding;
- Acts that may be in violation of public order, morals or customs;
- Acts that infringe intellectual property rights, such as copyrights, trademarks and patent rights, rights to fame, privacy, and all other rights granted by law or by a contract with Comodo Land and/or a third party;
- Acts of posting or transmitting excessively violent expressions; expressions that lead to discrimination by race, national origin, creed, gender, social status, family origin, etc.; expressions that induce or encourage suicide, self-injurious behavior or drug abuse; or expressions that include anti-social content and lead to the discomfort of others;
- Acts that benefit or involve collaboration with anti-social groups;
- Acts that are related to religious activities or invitations to certain religious groups;
- Acts of unauthorized or improper collection, disclosure, or provision of any other person’s personal information, registered information, user history, or the like;
Suspension, Termination, and Cancellation
We may (a) refuse to complete or cancel your registration, (b) suspend, restrict or terminate your access to any or all of the Comodo Land Site services, and/or (c) deactivate your account with immediate effect for any reason, including but not limited to where:
- We are, in our reasonable opinion, required to do so by applicable law or any court or other authority to which we are subject in any jurisdiction;
- We reasonably suspect you of acting in breach of this Agreement;
- We have concerns that an activity is erroneous or about the security of your account or we suspect that the Comodo Land Site services are being used in a fraudulent or unauthorized manner;
- We suspect money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud, or any other financial crime;
- Use of your account is subject to any pending litigation, investigation or government proceeding and/or we perceive a heightened risk of legal or regulatory non-compliance associated with your account activity;
- You take any action that may circumvent our controls such as abusing promotions which we may offer from time to time.
We may suspend, restrict, or terminate your access to any or all of the Comodo Land Site services and/or deactivate or cancel your Comodo Land account, without reason by giving you two months notice. You acknowledge that our decision to take certain actions, including limiting access to, suspending, or closing your Comodo Land account, may be based on confidential criteria that are essential to our risk management and security protocols. You agree that we are under no obligation to disclose the details of its risk management and security procedures to you.
- Release of TokoMall. Comodo Land is a peer to peer platform that uses the distributed ledger technology, If you have a dispute with one or more users of the Comodo Land Site, you agree that neither we nor our affiliates or service providers, nor any of our respective officers, directors, employees, and representatives will be liable for any claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of any kind or nature rising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify TokoMall, our affiliates and service providers, and each of our or their respective officers, directors, employees, and representatives, in respect of any costs (including attorneys’ fees and any fines, fees or penalties imposed by any regulatory authority) that have been reasonably incurred in connection with any claims, demands or damages arising out of or related to your breach and / or our enforcement of this Agreement or your violation of any law, rule or regulation, or the rights of any third party.
- Limitation of Liability. Comodo Land has no liability for services and all NFTs on the Site and Comodo Land shall only be liable to you for loss or damage caused directly and reasonably foreseeable by our breach of this Agreement.
- No Warranties. The Comodo Land Site services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranty, whether express or implied, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law: specifically we disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and/or non-infringement. We do not make any representations or warranties that access to the Comodo Land Site, any of the Comodo Land services, or any of the materials contained therein, will be continuous, uninterrupted, timely or error-free.
- Safety and Security of Your Computer and Devices. Comodo Land Site is not liable for any damage or interruptions caused by any computer viruses, spyware, scareware, Trojan horses, worms or other malware that may affect your computer or other equipment, or any phishing, spoofing or other attack. We advise the regular use of a reputable and readily available virus screening and prevention software. You should also be aware that SMS and email services are vulnerable to spoofing and phishing attacks and should use care in reviewing messages purporting to originate from us. TokoMallcustomer support will never ask to screen share or otherwise seek to access your computer or account.
- No Liability for Breach. We are not liable for any breach of the Agreement where the breach is due to abnormal and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which would have been unavoidable despite all effects to the contrary, nor are we liable where the breach is due to the application of mandatory legal rules.
Customer Feedback, Queries, Complaints, and Dispute Resolution
- Contact TokoMall. When you contact us please provide us with your name, email, wallet address, and any other information we may need to identify you, your Comodo Land account, and the activity on which you have feedback, questions, or complaints.
- Complaints. In the event of a complaint, please set out the cause of your complaint, how you would like us to resolve the complaint and any other information you believe to be relevant. We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint. A Customer Complaints officer (“Officer”) will consider your complaint. The Officer will consider your complaint without prejudice based on the information you have provided and any information provided by TokoMall. Within 15 business days of our receipt of your complaint the Officer will address all points raised in your complaint by sending you an e-mail (“Resolution Notice”) in which the Officer will: (i) offer to resolve your complaint in the way your requested; (ii) make a determination rejecting your complaint and set out the reasons for the rejection; or (iii) offer to resolve your complaint with an alternative solution. In exceptional circumstances, if the Officer is unable to respond to your complaint within 15 business days for reasons beyond TokoMall’s control, the Officer will send you a holding reply indicating the reasons for a delay in answering your complaint and specifying the deadline by which the Officer will respond to your complaint (which will be no later than 35 business days from our receipt of your complaint.
- Offers. Any offer of resolution made to you will only become binding on us if accepted by you. An offer of resolution will not constitute any admission by us of any wrongdoing or liability regarding the subject matter of the complaint.
- Personal Data. You acknowledge that we may process personal data in relation to you. Accordingly, you represent and warrant that:
- your disclosure to us of any personal data was or will be made in accordance with all applicable data protection and data privacy laws, and those data are accurate, up to date and relevant when disclosed;
General Terms and Conditions
- Limited License. We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license, subject to the terms of this Agreement, to access and use the Comodo Land Site, and related content, materials, information (collectively, the “Content”) solely for approved purposes as permitted by us from time to time. Any other use of the Comodo Land Site or Content is expressly prohibited and all other right, title, and interest in the Comodo Land Site or Content is exclusively the property of Comodo Land and its licensors. You agree not to copy, transmit, distribute, sell, license, reverse engineer, modify, publish, or participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any other way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part.
- Website Accuracy. Although we intend to provide accurate and timely information on the Comodo Land Site, the Comodo Land Site (including, without limitation, the Content) may not always be entirely accurate, complete or current and may also include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. In an effort to continue to provide you with as complete and accurate information as possible, information may, to the extent permitted by applicable law, be changed or updated from time to time without notice, including without limitation information regarding our policies, products and services. Accordingly, you should verify all information before relying on it, and all decisions based on information contained on the Comodo Land Site are your sole responsibility and we shall have no liability for such decisions. Links to third-party materials (including without limitation websites) may be provided as a convenience but are not controlled by us. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any aspect of the information, content, or services contained in any third-party materials or on any third party sites accessible or linked to the Comodo Land Site.
- Relationship of the Parties. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed or is intended to be deemed, nor shall it cause, either you or Comodo Land to be treated as the agent of the other.
- Privacy of Others; Marketing. If you receive information about another user through the Comodo Land Site services, you must keep the information confidential and only use it in connection with the Comodo Land Site services. You may not disclose or distribute a user’s information to a third party or use the information except as reasonably necessary to effect a transaction and other functions reasonably incidental thereto such as support, reconciliation and accounting unless you receive the user’s express consent to do so. You may not send unsolicited email to a user through the Comodo Land Site services.
- Security Breach. If you suspect that your Comodo Land account or any of your security details have been compromised or if you become aware of any fraud or attempted fraud or any other security incident (including a cyber-security attack) affecting you and/or Comodo Land (together a “Security Breach”), you must notify Comodo Land support as soon as possible by email free of charge at [email] and continue to provide accurate and up to date information throughout the duration of the Security Breach. You must take any steps that we reasonably require to reduce, manage or report any Security Breach. Failure to provide prompt notification of any Security Breach may be taken into account in our determination of the appropriate resolution of the matter.
- Contact Information. You are responsible for keeping your email address up to date in your Account Profile in order to receive any notices or alerts that we may send you (including notices or alerts of actual or suspected Security Breach).
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement (including documents incorporated by reference herein) comprise the entire agreement between you and TokoMall.
- Interpretation. Section headings in this Agreement are for convenience only, and shall not govern the meaning or interpretation of any provision of this Agreement.
- Transfer. This Agreement is personal to you and you cannot transfer or assign your rights, licenses, interests and/or obligations to anyone else. We may transfer or assign our rights licenses, interests and/or our obligations at any time, including as part of a merger, acquisition or other corporate reorganisation involving TokoMall, provided that this transfer or assignment does not materially impact the quality of the Comodo Land services you receive.
- Invalidity. If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable under any applicable law, this will not affect the validity of any other provision.
- Enforcement of Our Rights. We may not always strictly enforce our rights under this Agreement. If we do this, it will be just a temporary measure and we may enforce our rights strictly again at any time.
- Language. This Agreement and any information or notifications that you or we are to provide should be in Indonesian and English. Any translation of this Agreement or other documents is provided for your convenience only. In the event of any inconsistency, the Indonesian and English language version of this Agreement or other documents shall prevail.
- Survival. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature extend beyond the expiration or termination of this Agreement, including, without limitation, the sections relating to suspension or termination, Comodo Land account cancellation, general use of the Comodo Land Site, disputes with TokoMall, and general provisions, will continue to be binding and operate after the termination or expiration of this Agreement.